Friday, January 2, 2015

2015 Year of the Soil


I maintain two blogs, this one From My Garden, is connected to my weekly column is the local community newspaper, the Tribune. Each week, I will preview here, what the following week's article will be.

 For example, 2015 is the Year of the Soil. 2015 has been declared the International Year of Soils by the 68th UN General Assembly (A/RES/68/232).  The IYS aims to be a platform for raising awareness of the importance of soils for food security and essential eco-system functions. 


My other blog, The Permaculture Gardener, concerns storytelling, permaculture and the nature of reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Native Plants

There are two projects happening here in Campbellton that have me turning to the subject of native plants. When we are discussing native pl...