Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Thank you Toby Hemenway

I found out this morning (2016-12-21 when I logged into facebook, that writer, lecturer, and permaculture designer Toby Hemenway had died. It was only yesterday that I became aware he was ill. Toby had cancer.

Toby had a profound influence on my work and my understanding of permaculture design. Gaia's garden and Gaia's Graden 2nd edition are books I have read and reread. Most of my design work has been in the urban environment and on a small scale. I could relate to his writing. I have also and will continue to do so, draw inspiration and ideas froms his articles. Thank you Toby, you are missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Native Plants

There are two projects happening here in Campbellton that have me turning to the subject of native plants. When we are discussing native pl...